A specialty coffee icon that never goes out of style, the Linea Classic is considered the ideal workhorse for high-volume cafés. Its clean lines and simple charm furnish the many cafés, roasters, and chains whose names have defined the specialty coffee industry and has buoyed the development of the specialty coffee industry since the early 1990s. A tried and true machine, the Linea performs reliably in high-volume settings and is perfect for your new cafe, bar, or restaurant. Carefully designed to blend into any setting, the Linea Classic – with its dual boiler system, saturated groups and PID controller, is a work of art that is linear in design and dressed in polished stainless steel and includes stainless steel portafilters and advanced precision baskets.
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- PID Temperature Controller: electronic, algorithmic control of the espresso brewing temperature (+/- 0.5°C).
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.