3ply Disposable Face Mask Qty 50
• 3 layer protection• Soft for comfort• Concealed nose piece• Elasticated ear loop• Mild fluid resistance• Non-sterile• 5 x 10 packs per box(50 masks)
Pack of 50
Disposable Face Splash Shield Qty1
Developed for use in healthcare situations, this disposable face shield is easy to use and protects the wearer’s face and eyes from liquid splashes as part of an infection prevention and control system. It’s designed to fit over the user’s existing PPE such as a dust mask or respirator and should be disposed of after each use. Learn more…• Disposable face shield for infection prevention and control (IPC) • Polypropylene headband with acetate visor • Prevents the splashing of fluids and liquids onto the wearer’s face, eyes and PPE • Supplied with optional acrylic foam strip for extra comfort • Must be used in conjunction with other protective equipment and is not intended as sole protection • For single-use only Get technical…Class 1 medical device Great for…Healthcare / medical / virus control
Pack of 1
Protective Face Shield - Elasticated strap Qty1
High Quality, CE certified reusable face shield320 x 220mm to offer full face protectionProvides protection from droplets, splashes & SalivaWipe cleanable with anti-fog propertiesOne-size-fits-all user compatibility
Pack of 1
Protective Reusable Face Shield Qty1
With a 180° field of view, this Bollé SPHERE face shield offers excellent face protection without compromising the wearer’s vision. The tough polycarbonate visor provides resistance to impact and guards against splashes from liquids, molten metals and hot solids. Easy to flip up, it can be lifted out the way when not needed and it’s simple to adjust so it’s ideal for a range of head sizes.
• Polycarbonate face shield with browguard
• Wide 180° field of vision
• Easy to flip up when not in use
• Adjustable for height and depth
• Clear visor suitable for working in a variety of areas
• High-energy impact protection
• Full-face protection against liquids, molten metals and hot solids
• Protection against short-circuit electric arc flash
• Suitable for use in extreme temperatures between -5°C and +55°C
• 99.9% UV protection
• Dimensions: 20.5cm x 39.4cm x 0.18cm
• Weight: 355g
Pack of 1
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Multi-purpose safety goggles designed to protect eyes from dust, liquid splashes and impacts from all angles.
Made with a polycarbonate lens and a reinforced PVC frame with ventilation ports to allow lens air flow.
Transparent blue tint goggles with a black strap.
EN166:2001 Class B, EN170:2002, EN172:1995
Pack of 4